Green Across the Pacific is awesome and here is why!
- China is an emerging giant among nations and intercultural understanding is of increasing importance and interest to the United States
- It is of critical importance for America’s future leaders need to know how to communicate effectively with others around the world
- Stewardship of the environment is a matter of conscience, economic viability, and a responsibility for all concerned citizens worldwide.
- Hands-on learning with Chinese, Japanese and other students and their teachers is the best way to learn about culture and the challenges to the environment Americans and others have in common
- To engage with Chinese, Japanese and other students around real issues at home and abroad is great fun!
I used to have the feeling that nature is kind of an ’experiment’ for us to study, which is complicated and fragile. Now I know that we belong to each other.
Kong Youxin - Guangzhou, China